1. Dermatude Meta Therapy
Meta Therapy is a new non-invasive, non-traumatic method of skin rejuvenation, helping hydrate and restore the skin’s natural glow utilizing a quality beauty device and active serums known as subjectables.
Meta Therapy conditions the skin’s surface using specially designed polycarbonate modules that remove dead skin cells and deeply cleanses the skin. Use with proprietary branded skincare to improve results.
- Hydrating - The Hydrating treatment and products are rich in hyaluronic acid and moisturizing ingredients. These actives retain moisture like a sponge and bind moisture, which makes the skin appear thicker and fuller. The Hydrating treatment is ideal for people with a dry and sensitive skin. It will tackle the first signs of skin aging, such as smiles lines and crow's feet.
- Balancing - The Balancing treatment and products bring back the balance in the skin. In addition to highly moisturizing components, it also contains enzymes and Nano-White. It will regain the skin's naturally smooth and vibrant appearance. The Balancing treatment will also reduce pigment spots and age spots for a smooth complexion and natural glow.
- Cell Recovery - The Cell Recovery treatment and products help reproduce new skin cells, keeps the natural skin barrier intact and prevents aging of the skin. The subjectable is rich in hydrating components, peptides and plant stem cells. The Cell Recovery treatment will reduce the presence of acne scars on your face.
- Firming & Lifting - The Firming & Lifting treatment and products contain high quality Pepha Tight and antioxidants for a strong lifting, firming and tightening effect. It protects against oxidative stress. This treatment effectively reduces the presence of wrinkles around the eyes, mouth and forehead for a tighter skin and youthful appearance.
Meta Therapy treatment is a course of 8 treatments in 3 months. Maintenance treatment is quarterly.
Initial treatments / Follow up treatments
Dermatude Meta Therapy is not just a treatment; it is a total concept which complements and reinforces each other with only one goal: gain the best possible anti-aging results for the client.
A single Meta Therapy treatment is not sufficient to achieve immediately visible results.
For this reason you always start with an initial course of treatments that is carried out as follows:
- Week 1 to 4: 1x per week
- Week 5 to 12: 1x every 2 weeks
- Next weeks: 1x every 4 to 6 weeks
Start with at least 4 weekly treatments, followed by 4 every other week treatments and the achieved results must be maintained by 1 treatment every 4 to 6 weeks
Wrinkle treatments are carried out with an intermediate period of 2 weeks between each treatment, so that the skin is able to repair itself sufficiently. On average, 4 to 5 treatments are necessary for the best results.
META THERAPY CONTRAINDICATIONS
Meta Therapy is not permitted in the case of a number of skin conditions. The skin conditions are visible on or in the skin and it is recommended that Meta Therapy is not used on clients with the following skin conditions:
- Active acne - A non-infectious inflammation of the epidermis and dermis.
- Ichthyosis (fish-skin disease) - Usually a congenital disorder involving scaly, rough, thickened skin.
- Skin mole - Colored spots or raised areas of the skin, which may degenerate into melanomas; never perforate a raised mole.
- (Dermato) fibroma - Benign abnormality shaped like a small lump or growth in the skin. Tumor of the connective tissue: tender, skin- colored growth (particularly on the neck and in places where the skin chafes over skin).
- Melanoma - Form of skin cancer originating from pigmented cells containing melanin. Black spot (not to be confused with a skin mole). Can be identified by: Melanosis (change in pigment), inflammation and moisture (spontaneous bleeding, for example).
- Ehler-Danlos syndrome - A disorder of the connective tissue comprising congenital disorders of the skin, connective tissue, and internal organs.
- Birthmark - Non-congenital localized development disorder of the skin, whereby the number of blood vessels in the skin is increased. Do not perforate a birthmark.
- Herpes zoster - Viral disease caused by the varicella virus. Contraindication if it occurs in the face.
- Hamangioma - Blood blister, benign tumor.
- Keloid - Excessive scar tissue growth following wounding of the skin. Scars form as a bulge on the skin, often clearly visible on the hands and occurs frequently on darker skin types.
- Diabetes - Only with the 7 pts and 9 pts module diabetes is a contra indication because diabetes patients have more difficulties with coagulating blood.
2. Morpheus RF Microneedling
Is a fractional skin treatment that stimulates collagen production of the underlying layers of the dermis. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, tissues of the face and body can be remodeled to reveal a more radiant youthful appearance.
Can be used, but not limited to treating wrinkles, acne scars, stretch marks, loss of skin elasticity, aging skin, skin texture, “turkey neck” and more.
Visible results can be seen within a few days, but typically after 3 weeks the most noticeable results appear. Improvements continue up to 3 months.
We recommend a package of 3 treatments and interval of 4 weeks for optimal results.
Botox should be injected 14+ days before or after Morpheus
- Most clients receive BOTOX pre-morpheous so that their facial wrinkles are smooth and the newly remodeled skin can heal without dynamic wrinkles.
- Otherwise wait until 2 weeks after
FILLERS should be injected 4 weeks after or 6 months before Morpheus 8.
- Most clients receive filler 4 weeks after their last Morpheus treatment
- It is better to avoid doing Morpheus immediately after filler to avoid performing procedure on clients that could potentially be swollen & bruised.
Morpheus 8 used for:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Scars and skin irregularities
- Uneven skin texture
- Skin laxity/sagging
- Stretch Marks
- Acne scarring
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis - Decrease in underarm sweating & odor typically last 6-9 months, up to 12 months.
- Safe treatment of face, neck & body areas on skin types I-VI
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator, or other metallic or electronic implant anywhere in the body.
- Permanent implant in the treated area such as metal plates, screws and metal piercing or silicon.
- Intra-dermal or superficial sub-dermal areas injected with Botox®/HA/collagen/fat injections or other augmentation methods with bio-material, before the product has been dissipated (up to 6 months), except Botox after binding to the facial muscles (3-7 days).
- Current or history of skin cancer, or any other type of cancer, or pre-malignant moles.
- Pregnancy and nursing.
- Severe concurrent conditions, such as cardiac disorders or sensory disturbances.
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS and HIV, or use of immunosuppressive medications.
- Patients with history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area, may be treated only following a prophylactic regime.
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes or thyroid dysfunction and hormonal virilization.
- Any active skin condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema, and rash.
- History of skin disorders, keloids, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and fragile skin.
- History of bleeding coagulopathies or use of anticoagulants in the last 10 days
- Any treatment area surgery performed within a year prior to treatment.
- Facial dermabrasion, facial resurfacing, or deep chemical peeling within the last three months, if face is treated.
- Having received treatment with light, laser, RF, or other devices in the treated area within 2-3 weeks for non- ablative procedures, and 6-12 weeks for ablative fractional laser resurfacing (according to treatment severity) prior to treatment, except special recommendations.
- Use of Isotretinoin (Accutane®) within 6 months prior to treatment.
- Use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS, e.g., ibuprofen-containing agents) one week before and after each treatment session, as per the practitioner’s discretion.
- Treating over tattoo or permanent makeup to be kept, treating over the lips.
- Skin type VI and dark VI patients treat with caution.
- Treating over hair bearing surfaces.
- Irritable skin like excessively tanned skin from sun, tanning beds or tanning creams and sprays within the last two weeks.