How Does Lash Lifting Enhance Your Face?
Attractive eyes can induce all the change between a normal face and a gorgeous appearance. Regardless of your application of mascara, sometimes your lashes just require an extra push. While extensions and falsies are normally used, they also demand high maintenance. Lash lifts are have transformed to be a favorite procedure for beauty lovers since they give your lashes a desired volume and curl without more maintenance or additions in comparison. But what precisely is eyelash lifting? How does lash lifting enhance your face? Keep reading below to know in detail.
What Is Lash Lifting?
- Lash Lifting is ideal for individuals who relish more curls for their natural lashes. This procedure is a surely smoother alternative to lash extensions. It is a perm for your natural lashes, is low on maintenance, and gives a long-term curl for your lashes. If you are searching to avoid toiling every day in attaching your artificial lashes, this will be an ideal alternative to look out for.
- The procedure starts with a detailed consultation to find what type of lash style you are desiring to achieve. Depending on the answers the doctor will then select the curling rod size to offer appropriate results.
- Later, the specialist will clean the eye region and place the silicone rod onto the eyelids. The natural lashes are gradually and carefully curled over and linked to the rod with glue to set the lashes. As the specialist makes sure about the position, a lifting lotion is glued to let the lashes attach around the curling rod, tracked by a setting lotion that shapes the lashes.
- Every treatment takes around 25-40 minutes from beginning to end. Not just the curl adds a natural lift, the mascara can give a more accomplished look with curlier lashes. Some specialists also need a patch test 2 days before the treatment to guarantee the safety of the solution used. These results usually last 4 to 6 weeks, relying on the growing pace of the eyelashes.
- You should refrain from applying mascara for 2 days after the treatment while leaving lashes intact for a day. Be careful to not apply makeup or water to the lashes for a day to ensure perfect results. As the lashes are set, products can aid in keeping the lashes in proper shape. For post-treatment care, your skilled experts will suggest a lash oil to ensure proper nourishment and conditioning of the lashes.
How Does Lash Lifting Enhance Your Face?
- Improves the Natural Eyelashes: Eyelash Lifting works well on the natural eyelash, there is no requirement to attach anything extra to the lashes.
- Best for even short Lashes: Lash lifting is crafted for nearly all kinds of lash lengths and thickness. People with short lashes can still get remarkable lifted outcomes even with shorter and thin lashes.
- With advanced curls and lifts, you will get the look of darker and long lashes. As the lashes are in their natural shape, they will be straight or faced downward, looking thick and short. As you get a lash lift to the lashes you have to curl and lift providing the look of long and full lashes. A proper specialist can make your natural lashes to be enhanced and look attractive.
- Great Substitute to Eyelash Extensions: Suppose you have eyelash Extensions earlier or couldn’t maintain them properly, lash lifting will be a wise choice. This proven treatment is minimal in maintenance and a quicker substitute but giving a natural appearance.
- Low Maintenance: With the current generation of fast-paced life, it can highly hard to take some time needed to still look attractive. Eyelash Lifting is a fast treatment and mainly low in maintenance and it is the best treatment.
- With all of these astonishing advantages of lash lift, and the ability to induce natural results you will always want to use this treatment without having to use the repetitive tasks every day. As it gives natural results without more hassles, this treatment is becoming gradually popular across the globe.
Are Lash Lifts Safe?
There are some possible side effects with lash lifts counting usage of the glue used to protect the silicone pads for the main purpose of curling, the ammonia or other chemicals employed to perm the lashes, and the preservers that are attached to it. The ingredients utilized in this widespread procedure can also create some annoyance insensitive eyes.
“Chemicals that are employed can lead to serious problems in few people, particularly those with sensitive skin. The chemicals employed if entered to the eyes causing stern annoyance, burning, or blisters.
Due to this, it’s key to associate with a skilled and certified professional if you are seriously looking for safety concerns. Relying on the location of the state, the doctor also should be licensed along with certification. Lash lifts and other lash services can easily cause severe issues in hands of an inexperienced professional.
If you are feeling any bothersome symptoms, especially those that impact your vision and are not showing any signs of improvement after a day or two, speak to your specialist.
“Another usual blunder made with lash lifts is employing the inappropriate rod and keeping the product on for much longer than actual time required. Over-doing is a regular issue that occurs when the specialist overestimates the type of natural lashes and keeps the product on for a prolonged amount of time leading to adverse effects.
Getting a lash lift can be compared to applying color to the hair on the head or beard. It is not an ideal solution for your hair, but it will not cause alarming damage if done in moderation. Similarly, If you associate with a licensed and certified professional and follow their advice, the treatment majorly will not cause any harm.
Everyone loves the gorgeous look of gorgeously curled lashes performed by skilled professionals. iContour’s lash lifting treatment gives an instant lift, separation, and extra definition without the use of extensions or any harmful chemicals.